1) hard polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) protective film
2) chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) protective film
3) polyethylene (PE) protective film
4) cross linked polyethylene (PE-X) protective film
5) type three polypropylene (PP-R) protective film
6) polybutene (PB) protective film
7) protective film of engineering plastics (ABS)
8) glass steel grit (RPM) protective film
9) aluminum plastic composite (PAP) protective film
10) steel plastic composite (SP) protective film, and so on.
The physical properties of the protective membranes of different classifications are also different for different purposes.
1.Performance test of PE protective film: it is easy to stick and peel off the surface of the object, and does not break when the steel plate bending 90 degrees. It will not fall off.
2.load test: in 360 hours, at 20 C -50 C, withstanding the 2Kg/2.5c load, peel off the residual surface without glue.
3.resistance to aging test: 300W ultraviolet radiation at 50 C can be irradiated for 240 hours, to achieve no cracking, the protection film is not deformed, no residual adhesive on the surface of the surface.
4.humidity test: in 1 hours of +1 hours, after 240 hours of rain, it will not fall off. After stripping, there is no residual glue on the surface.
Wuxi Shengfa Protection Film Co., Ltd
- Shrink Film Manufacturers Produce Environmental...
- Special Uses Of The Vietnamese Rubber Band
- Strict Packaging Shrinkage Membrane In Shrinkag...
- Making Method Of Fixed Adhesive Tape
- Analysis Of The Development Direction Of PE Shr...
- Development Trend Of Shrinkage Membrane Equipme...
- The Shrinkage Film Plant Describes The Scope Of...
- Shrink Film Manufacturers Packaging Machine Has...
- Talk About The Storage, Transportation And Main...
- What Is The Characteristic Of The Fixed Tape
- Advantages Of PE Protective Film Packaging
- Common Quality Problems Of PE Protective Film
- Attention Point Of Protective Film Bonding Process
- Protective Film Raw Material Standard
- Production Process Conditions Of PE Protective ...
- How Long Can The PE Protection Film Be Maintain...
- Performance Index Of PE Protective Film
- Development And Progress Of PE Protective Film
- Comparison Of PE Protective Film And PET Protec...
- Problems That May Occur In The PE Protective Film