Protective Film for Electronic Products-Low Viscosity PE Protective Film
PE Substrate + Silica-free Glue
Tape name:PE protective film
An adhesive:Acrylic esters
Tape thickness (mm):0.05 + 0.01
Length and width of tape:1220mm*200m
1. Surface protection of electronic products
2. No glue residue on the cover
3. The adhesion will hardly change with time.
IV. Belt Performance
180. peel strength(gf/25mm):30 + 10
No adhesives residue on the surface of adhesives after restoring to room temperature for 1 hour by cyclic testing
Physical Reaction with Adhesive Surface at Normal Temperature
No adhesives remained on the surface of the adhesives after 7 days
Note: This information is product description and does not represent the actual value of each product.
Test Conditions: 21 C x 60RH
V. Storage requirements of protective film for electronic products
Optimum storage temperature: 25 C, 65% humidity
Quality Assurance Period: 12 months after purchase. It is not guaranteed for 12 months under the conditions of direct sunlight, high temperature (above haze), high humidity (above 70% RH), low temperature (below zero haze).
- Shrink Film Manufacturers Produce Environmental...
- Special Uses Of The Vietnamese Rubber Band
- Strict Packaging Shrinkage Membrane In Shrinkag...
- Making Method Of Fixed Adhesive Tape
- Analysis Of The Development Direction Of PE Shr...
- Development Trend Of Shrinkage Membrane Equipme...
- The Shrinkage Film Plant Describes The Scope Of...
- Shrink Film Manufacturers Packaging Machine Has...
- Talk About The Storage, Transportation And Main...
- What Is The Characteristic Of The Fixed Tape
- Double-layer Protective Film Of PET
- PET Antistatic Protective Film
- Acrylic Protective Film
- Blue PVC Protective Film For Circuit Board
- Green CPP Protective Film
- PE Self Mucosa
- What Is The Temperature Resistance Of PET Prote...
- PE Release Film
- PET Release Film
- Electronic Protective Film