PE protection film is a protected product in the process of production, transportation, storage and use. It is not contaminated, corroded and scratched. The original and bright surface.PE protection film is used most widely in industrial production, from die cutting, plastic parts, metal surface, glass surface and so on. The protective film is used to protect the PE protection film. A brief discussion is made on the type of body and its physical properties. The main raw material of PE material is polyethylene, which is soft and stretchable. The general thickness is 0.05MM-0.15MM, PE material protection film viscosity varies according to the requirements from 5G-500G. It is divided into electrostatic film, reticulated membrane, tensile film and so on.
The PE protective film is widely used and can be applied in the following industries:
Leather goods, luggage and bag industry
Wire and cable industry
Mobile digital industry
Glass, acrylic industry
PE protection film in the operation, there are some problems, the protection film to teach you to operate: the PE protection film and the protected products between the sticker is not firm, in the process of transportation and use of the falling off, before the use of the sample, choose the right adhesive force. After a period of time, the intermediate performance is good, but the main reason for this phenomenon is that the protective film has a greater degree of tension in the process of sticking with the protected sections. After the post is good, there is an unnecessary retraction in the high temperature environment. The manufacturer should pay attention to the temperature difference of the environment in the process of production. The impact of the use of the product.
The physical properties of PE protective films with different classifications are also different in different applications.
1. Performance test of PE protective film: it is easy to stick and peel off the surface of the object, and does not break when the steel plate bending 90 degrees. It will not fall off.
2, load test: in 360 hours, at 20 C -50 C, withstanding the 2Kg/2.5c load, peel off the residual surface without glue.
3, resistance to aging test: 300W ultraviolet radiation at 50 C can be irradiated for 240 hours, to achieve no cracking, the protection film is not deformed, no residual adhesive on the surface of the surface.
4, humidity test: in 1 hours of +1 hours, after 240 hours of rain, it will not fall off. After stripping, there is no residual glue on the surface.
PE protection film features:
1. The protective film is inert to the surface of the protected material
2. The protective film has good adhesion to the protected material. During the process of material handling and processing, the protective film will not rise and fall off.
3. The protective film has good weatherability and sticky stability. It is not obvious after several days or long sticking stripping force. It is easy to remove. There is no residual glue on the protected surface and no shadow.
4, low crystal point, no fog, no ghost.
5, suitable for stickiness: easy to stick and easy to tear;
6, weather resistance is good: under sunlight exposure conditions, the use period is six months to one year.
7, long storage period: storage in warehouse for more than one year, quality unchanged.
8, no pollution, no corrosion: the adhesive is inert and will not react with the surface of the sticky material.
9. Excellent mechanical properties: tensile strength, modulus of elasticity, elongation and so on.
- Shrink Film Manufacturers Produce Environmental...
- Special Uses Of The Vietnamese Rubber Band
- Strict Packaging Shrinkage Membrane In Shrinkag...
- Making Method Of Fixed Adhesive Tape
- Analysis Of The Development Direction Of PE Shr...
- Development Trend Of Shrinkage Membrane Equipme...
- The Shrinkage Film Plant Describes The Scope Of...
- Shrink Film Manufacturers Packaging Machine Has...
- Talk About The Storage, Transportation And Main...
- What Is The Characteristic Of The Fixed Tape
- What Is Self-adhesive PE Protective Film
- The General Characteristics Of The Surface Prot...
- Seven Steps About How To Use The Protective Films
- Introduction Of The Application Of PE Protectiv...
- PE Blue Film
- PE Balck And White Film
- Four Different Effects Of PE Protective Film
- The Method Of Using Ground Protective Film
- Is PE Protective Film Environmentally Friendly?
- A Survey Of PE Packaging Film In China