1. The protective film is inert to the surface of the protected material.
2. The protective film has good adhesion to the protected material. During the process of material handling and processing, the protective film will not rise and fall off.
3. The protective film has good weatherability and stability of sticking force, and it is not obvious after several days or long sticking stripping force, and it is easy to remove. There is no residual glue on the protected surface and no shadow.
4, low crystal point.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The method of making adhesive tape
- It tells the storage, transportation and mainte...
- The application of the fixed tape to the preser...
- Identification of high temperature tape
- The clever use of rubber bands in Vietnam
- The shrinkage membrane of the shrinkage membran...
- Small common sense of adhesive tape
- The structure of the shrinkage film in a shrink...
- Use and classification of fixed adhesive tape
- Shrinkage film factory is important in product ...
- Requirements for the use of PE protective film
- PE weekly commentary this week, the market is r...
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.15
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.16
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.17
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.18
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.21
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.22
- Successful trial of PE slurry catalyst industry
- The PE market opens today for 18.05.24